Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
For the frosting, blend the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until smooth. Slowly beat in the powdered sugar until smooth. I love cream cheese frosting and carrot cake was always my favorite cake for my birthdays growing up!
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook carrot cake with cream cheese frosting using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Take cake
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup flour
- Make ready 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Take 1 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1 tsp cinnamon
- Make ready 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Take 1/4 tsp allspice
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 4 eggs
- Make ready 1 1/3 cup sugar
- Take 1/2 cup Light brown sugar
- Make ready 1 cup vegetable oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Prepare 5 cup grated carrots
- Take topping
- Take 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Make ready frosting
- Make ready 2 stick butter
- Take 2 cup cream cheese
- Make ready 2 cup powdered sugar
- Get 1 tsp vanilla
There's a reason I've called this the The Ultimate Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting: it's extra moist and tender and flavored with the perfect blend of spices. It's then topped with a smooth and creamy whipped cream cheese frosting. We love our extra creamy cream cheese frosting. It's soft and creamy and doesn't firm up like some cake frostings.
Steps to make Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- In a sml. bowl add all dry ingredients.
- In a lg. bowl add moist ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to moist ingredients. Blend together and pour batter into a ungreased 9 X 13 pan.
- Bake for 20 min. at 350°. Rotate and bake for 20 more min.
- Roast pecans for 10 min.
- Let cake cool for 2 hrs. before adding frosting.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over frosting.
How do you store the carrot cake? Technically, because there is a cream cheese frosting on the cake, it should be kept in the fridge, but most bakers (even. Carrot Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting. I like to grate the carrots by hand — actually, that's a lie, I don't enjoy it one bit — because I want Those look totally lovely! And my favorite part of carrot cake really is the cream cheese frosting.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food carrot cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!