Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, rohu rui fish in orange juice gravy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hi friends i share a famous fish recipe with you if you like my video pls subcribe like share n comment in my channel Thank you love you all. Raw cut pieces of Rohu fish in yellow plate which is also called as Rui maach in Bengali Language Slices of rohu fish on big sieve. Heat the oil in a pan or kadhai and fry the fish pieces on medium flame.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook rohu rui fish in orange juice gravy using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice
- Make ready 1 kg Rohu /Rui Fish
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Kalonji / Nigella Seeds
- Prepare 2 Dry Red chilli
- Take 1 tsp Ginger paste
- Make ready 1 Tomato paste
- Take 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Get 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Get 4-5 Green Chilli
- Take 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- Make ready 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Get 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Make ready As needed Mustard oil
- Take to taste Salt
It is known by many different names such as rohu, rohit or roho. The rohu, rui, or roho labeo (Labeo rohita) is a species of fish of the carp family, found in rivers in South Asia. It is a large omnivore and extensively used in aquaculture. The rohu is a large, silver-colored fish of typical cyprinid shape, with a conspicuously arched head.
Instructions to make Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice
- Clean the fish pieces and marinate them with the turmeric Powder & salt and keep them aside for 10 mins.
- Heat the oil in pan fry the fish pieces till golden on both sides.Transfer the fish in a plate and Keep aside.
- Add some oil in that pan then add kalonji (Nigella seeds) & dry chilli for tempering to the oil.When they starts splattering add ginger paste.Saute till raw smell goes off.
- Now add tomato paste and all dry masala powders,salt to taste,some lukewarm water and cook for 3-4 minutes.When masala cooked well and raw smell goes off fully add more water (as required) to make fish gravy.
- When water starts to boil add those fried fish pieces.Cover it and cook for 10 minutes,add salt if required.
- Open the lid and lower the flame and add the orange juice and mix it well.
- Cover the lid again and cook for another 5-6 minutes on low flame.
- Don’t cook for longer time once you add the orange juice.Open the lid and add garam masala powder and green chilli. Give a quick mix and turn off the flame.
- Remove from heat and let it rest for 5-6 minutes.Now Rui komola is ready,serve it with white rice or Pulao.
Find Popular Rohu Rohit Fish Indian Subcontinent stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Fish tempered with cumin and onion seeds and cooked with sesame paste, poppy seed paste and mustard paste. Try this Fish in Orange Juice recipe, or contribute your own. In a small skillet cook the onion and the garlic until the onion is tender but not.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food rohu rui fish in orange juice gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!