Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy sponge gourd. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sponge gourd which is also known as dishcloth gourds or vegetable sponge, loofah is cultivated for its fibrous tissue skeleton. We are always trying to make different things. Sponge gourd also helps promote eye health.
Healthy sponge gourd is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Healthy sponge gourd is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy sponge gourd using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy sponge gourd:
- Prepare 5 sponge gourd peeled and diced
- Get 1 big onion chopped
- Make ready 1 tomato chopped
- Prepare 2 green chilli chopped optional
- Prepare 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- Make ready 1 tablespoon salt
- Get 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- Take 1 tablespoon turmeric
- Prepare 1 tablespoon kitchen king
- Get 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Take 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- Prepare 1 tablespoon chaat masala
- Take Ginger garlic estimated
Indian Names: Tuppadahirekayi (Kannada), Peechinga The sponge gourd, also known as the luffa plant, is famous for its inner sponge, which is used as a. Sponge gourd one of the healthiest vegetable. Get complete information here on Apni Kheti for its successful farming and harvesting in Punjab. The Sponge Gourd is a herbaceous vine, annual, with a slender stem, bearing tendrils.
Steps to make Healthy sponge gourd:
- In a pan roast cumin seeds+ginger+garlic
- Now add chopped onion and green chilli
- Make it browned then add tomatoes with all the spices together
- Stir the mixture at low flame for 10 minutes
- Now add diced gaurd and cover the utensil for 5 minutes to soften them
- Now uncover the utensil and stir up to 15 minute atleast
- Soak the maximum water
- Yummy healthy gaurd is ready
The leaves are oval shaped with five shallow lobes and heart-shaped base. Sponge gourd is a annual herbaceous vein with tendrils and having slender stem. It is one of the most healthiest vegetable. Ridge gourd or sponge gourd is popularly known as 'Jhinga' in Bangladesh. Bitter gourds are very low in calories but dense with precious nutrients.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy sponge gourd recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!