Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's amazing chicken pup-sickles!. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Amazing Chicken Pup-Sickles! is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Amazing Chicken Pup-Sickles! is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's amazing chicken pup-sickles! using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Amazing Chicken Pup-Sickles!:
- Get foods safe for dogs in moderation
- Take 1 Sodium Free Chicken Or Beef Broth
- Take 1 SAFE MEATS: Thoroughly Cooked Lean Chicken Or Beef-Thoroughly Cooked Fish [no fat-no bones]
- Get 1 SAFE VEGETABLES: Baby Carrots-Green Beans-Cucumbers-Zucchini-Plain Baked Potatoes-Pumpkin [no seeds]
- Take 1 SAFE FRUITS: [NO SEEDS] Oranges-Apples-Watermelon-Melons-Berries
- Get 1 Cooked White Rice & White Pasta
- Take 1 Thoroughly Cooked Eggs
- Take 1 Yogurts [no seeds-no sweeteners]
- Make ready 1 Lean Cheeses [cream cheese-cottage cheese]
- Make ready 1 Plain Oatmeal [no sugars]
- Make ready 1 Peanut Butter
Instructions to make Mike's Amazing Chicken Pup-Sickles!:
- I mix a variety of pet safe foods in their Pup-Sicles. My boys prefer chicken broth, grilled chicken, rice, baby carrots with green beans.
- For smaller breeds, place any ingredient in the FOODS SAFE FOR DOGS IN MODERATION section in a popsicle mold and fill with a sodium free broth. Freeze until solid.
- For larger breeds, fill a large bowl with any of the ingredients listed in the FOODS SAFE FOR DOGS IN MODERATION and fill with a sodium free broth. Freeze until solid.
- To loosen the smaller molds, run warm water over them and remove your tasty frozen Pup-Sicles. Hold while your puppy licks and eats it!
- For the larger molds, I loosen with warm water and turn over onto a paper plate on the lawn in a shady area.
- Human foods that are poisonous, harmful or potentially unsafe for to dogs to consume
- Chocolate - Onions - Grapes - Raisins - Yeast Dough - Artificial Sweeteners - Candy - Gum - Macadamia Nuts - Avocadoes - Alcohol - Coffee [or caffeine of any kind] - Onions - Garlic - Fatty Dairy - Salt - Macadamia Nuts - Raw Eggs - Raw Meat - Raw Fish - Fat & Bones - Fruit Seeds
- Information compiled from ASPCA, WEBMD/PETMD and celebrity pet trainer Cesar Millan
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's amazing chicken pup-sickles! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!